Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Brady and a lost tooth

I can't get enough of this boy.  He is as sweet as they come.
I love his eyes.
Brady is almost 23 lbs and is growing out of some 12 month-old clothing.  He still spits up a ton.  Our pediatrician has put him on two different types of medicine, but neither has helped.  We even have taken Brady to the chiropractor a few times to see if that would help, but it hasn't.  


Aubree's top tooth has been loose for a while, but she wouldn't touch it or let anyone else touch it.  She wanted Eric to bring his stuff home and just pull it out for her.  He told Aubs that he wasn't going to do that for her top ones.  Anyways, she let me tie a piece of floss around it and it finally came out.  I love how she talks with that big gap.  These two are so cute with both of their missing teeth.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I LOVE toothless grins. So cute! And, so brave of that little lady to let you do that.