Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Wilson Family Reunion 2012

We headed to Island Park again this summer for our Wilson Family Reunion. All of my siblings were able to come except for my oldest brother Tom, who lives in London.  It is so pretty in there and we saw some awesome wildlife (3 moose, bald eagle, blue heron, muskrats).
  Our kids had so much fun.  Travis cried for a while when he realized we were home and not at the cabin anymore.
I have been going there since I was a baby, so it has been fun for our kids to start making their memories there. 
Leslie and Big Tanner gave a lot of canoe rides.
The kids loved playing in the cold river.
Aubree had so much fun spending so much time with Leah and Claire.  While we were there, my sister Jackie cut Aubree's hair and gave her bangs.  Aubree looks cute of course, but we're ready for her to grow out her bangs already.
Love Jared's tuxedo onesie.
My Mom even spent sometime helping the kids fish on the boat.
Jay is the best at catching frogs, leaches, and minnows.  Jared loved playing with Jay's frog.



Looking for more frogs.
We had a fun talent show one night.  For our families talent, Travis sang the Transformers song and then Tanner (with his game face on) did a few of his dance moves.
We had a couple family races and relays.


Eric won the adult race.
My brother Jon and his wife, just had their first little girl this summer.  Her name is Elsa and she is 3 months younger than Brady.
We floated down the river.
Jared reeling in his first fish.
 This is 16 of my parent's 19 grandkids.
These pictures are everyone who was there with Eric and I taking turns being in the picture.

Tanner got stung by a bee on his head right before we attempted a picture.  Travis just didn't want a picture.  Someday...
Love my sisters!  Just thinking about my sisters, makes me want to cry.  They are my best friends (besides Eric, of course) and have helped me in so many ways.  
It has been such an awesome blessing to have my sister, Sara living with us while we have been here in Seattle.  She is so selfless and we are forever grateful for her service to us. 
Eric is SO wonderful!  I really can't say enough about him.  He has to be the most patient man I know.  He is constantly serving people and works so hard for us.
These three boys were three peas in a pod.  They were either playing perfectly together, or chucking Beanie Babies at each others heads.
We headed into West Yellowstone one day and ate at a taco bus.
Thank you Mom and Dad for such a fun week!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Your family is so awesome! What a fun time together. :)

I especially love the races, the sentiments on sisters (I LOVE mine too), and the beanie baby at head chucking.