Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Is it really almost Thanksgiving?

I can't believe it is already the middle of November and Thanksgiving is next week! Eric is super busy, but we take every advantage we have of seeing him. The kids LOVE having Eric home and don't even notice me when he is around. Andrew and Jared sat on Eric's lap like the pic above for over 15 minutes. So sweet!
Jared is smiling all of the time now. He is such a nice boy!
Sara and I took the kids to the Pacific Science Center last week. The kids had fun. Trav loved playing with the ocean animals.
Aubs and Tann sitting at the giant chair and table.
I love how Tanner can barely see over the top of the table.
Andrew spent most of his time observing from the stroller.
Trav loved playing the pipes.
Aubs and Tann looking at one of the cool mirrors.
Sara showing the kids how to play the pipes.
Aubree and Tanner were helping me make cookies and had to put on their aprons that Grandma Nygard made for them.
Breakfast time. Aubree is so great. She is always helping me and taking care of her brothers. She loves to feed Andrew his breakfast.
Andrew is such a funny boy. He is always find the kids crayons and markers and putting them in his mouth.
Jared is 2 months old now. He weighed 11lbs 15oz at his appointment. He is growing up too fast!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness. How cute! I LOVE the picture of andrew with the blue mouth.