Saturday, September 4, 2010

Baby is almost here!

Eric got back this week from his second round of externships (Pittsburgh and Stony Brook) and it is wonderful to have him back. While he was gone I would have to sit down everytime I started getting lots of contractions, so now that he is back I am ready to have this baby. I went into the doctor (my 1st here in Seattle) and I am at a 3 and the Dr said things are ready. I have been having a lot of contractions and may have the baby this next week. It is still unreal that we are adding another baby to our family.
This picture and the two below are from when we were in Spokane before our move. When we were getting ready to leave Spokane for the last time, Aubree came to me crying because she was going to miss her best friends, Leah and Claire so much. It was weird to leave Spokane, but we have enjoyed the West Side so far.


We have a beach that is super close to our house that we have been to a couple times. The kids loved getting shells and finding dead crabs. It has been so, SO nice to have my sister Sara here to help with the kids and especially help while Eric was gone.
Trav thought he had to put the shells back that Aubs and Tann had found.

The weather has been pretty nice since we have been here. It has rained only a few days. Every time it has the kids have played outside with their umbrellas.


When Eric got home we took another trip to the beach and used the wagon to bring our stuff down. If you look close you can see Andrew among the stuff in the wagon. He loves riding in the wagon.
Travis liked lounging at the beach more than playing in the water.
Sara and Eric at beach with the kids.
Aubree giving me a fake cheesy smile. She has loved having Sara around. She is always giving Sara styling tips and really looks up to Sara. Aubs is growing up too fast.

Hopefully our next post will be a new Nygard!

6 comments:

knygard said...

We love richmond beach. Sorry we couldn't join you. It is always an excited feeling as baby time gets close. Excited to see baby and excited to have baby OUT! I am excited to find out if it is a she or a he.

Winders said...

I love these photos! I am happy to hear that Eric is back and you are ready for the baby :D
Looking forward to seeing the newest addition!

Melanie said...

I can't believe it. Are you ready for this? You are one of the bravest people I know. Seriously!

Melanie said...

I can't believe it. Are you ready for this? You are one of the bravest people I know. Seriously!

Lacey said...

Yea! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help, so excited for you guys and those last few days are miserable but they do end eventually with a sweet little bundle of joy!

Adriane said...

I love your pictures; they are always beautiful! And I love your beach, too - very "Twilight"ish ;)