Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birthdays!

Eric and I celebrated our birthday's on the 23rd and 24th. The kids think it is pretty cool that we have our birthday's a day apart. They loved helping to blow out the candles.
Eric's mom came over and brought over some fresh picked raspberries.



Love Aubree's chocolate shake fu man chu.
Handsome Tan. When we were at the grocery store today, Tanner was acting out and making Aubree mad. As we were climbing into the van she said, "Mom, I think we should sell him!" She has been around too many garage sales.
LOVE Tanner's smile and laugh!
Lately Aubree has been asking me to take pictures of her. She is such a doll.
Model Pose #2
Model Pose #3
Trav is such a funny boy. He is easily teased. Tanner knows every little thing to do to make Trav scream. He'll just say, "Trav" and Travis will scream. Tanner thinks it is hilarious.
School is going really well for Eric. He is a awesome! I love it when he wears his scrubs. We don't get to see him very often, but it is life.
I took some pictures of my sister Amy's kids. This one was my favorite.

3 comments:

Winders said...

Celebrating birthdays a day apart sounds like a blast!

MelissaR said...

Jenny-
Your kids are so adorable, and they are growing so fast! I just love seeing all your great pictures.

DJ and Melissa said...

So funny, you have the Swansons in your birthday pic. They just moved into our ward! Its a small world after all.