Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fun Summer!

I can't believe that it is almost the end of August. The summer has gone by way too fast. We are still in Wenatchee and will be headed home in the next month. We have had lots of fun. I found this bike stroller at a garage sale for $2. The kids fit into it pretty snuggly. They love going on walks together.
Aubree felt left out and wanted to sit with her brother's while they ate.

Aubree loves spending time with Eric's cousins, Claira and Heath. Claira brought over her face paints and Aubree couldn't get enough of it. I think she got her face painted at least five times.
Aubree loves helping Eric's family weed their garden. She was super sweaty and was playing in some dirt. Aubs finally figured out how to get her fingers to sign "i love you."
Trav in his own little pool.
Amy's (my sister) daughter Claire had her birthday party and we made her a pig cake.
Eric and I celebrated our birthday's on Saturday and Sunday and Eric's mom made us each our own dessert. Trav was asleep both times we sang.


Aubree finished her swimming lessons this week. Aubs and Tanner love being in the water. AND, Aubree is officially potty trained. It is so nice to have one less kid to change!

4 comments:

The Maughan Family said...

Looks like you have had a blast. It would be fun to see you guys. At least there are blogs :) Congrats on Aubree being potty trained we are working on Timmy somedays are better than others. He taking it at his own pace! Happy late birthday!

tara said...

I've always thought it would be fun to have kids so close in age...but THREE in diapers?!?! You are seriously my hero. Congrats to Aubree for getting potty trained! That's huge! Such cuties.
PS- Eric's dessert makes me want to stick my face in it! It looks sooo good!

Bowles said...

Looks like you all have had a fun summer. Happy birthdays! I am so excited for you that Aubree is potty trained! Yeah!!
Have an awesome day!

Heatherbether said...

I don't know if you've already headed home, but if not we'd love to have you stop by Othello on your way. Our kids would probably have a great time playing and we could catch up.