Monday, April 18, 2011

18 Months

I have a lot of packing and cleaning to do so we can leave tomorrow for Utah.  I am just going to post some cute pics of the kids from the last week, with very little commentary.







 We went to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival with some friends.








  

 The kids finished their swimming lessons last week. 

 Aubree is getting pretty good.
 Travis loves his goggles and Tanner had to sit out for splashing too much.
 Andrew would've turned 18 months old this week.  I love looking through the pictures we have of Andrew.  I found some I had forgotten about.
I love the progression of these pictures.  
Andrew is so perfect.  I love the look he has on his face.
ANDREW MEMORY: Sara would hand Andrew her phone and he would put it to his forehead and "talk".  He had the best babble.  It was so cute.  

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Is the trip to Utah a fun trip or a "business" trip? I hope you guys have fun. Sometimes it's just nice to get away from "real life." Your kids are so beautiful. It amazes me how they all look like siblings anyway. It must be the love that radiates from them for each other. Andrew looks so precious in these pics. A true angel.

Toby and Tammy said...

I hope you have a great time in Utah. I think about you guys all the time and hope you know you are always in my prayers.
I have been so touched by your sweet words about Andrew and how families are forever. I am so grateful for the opportunity to know you and the blessing you are to my family (and to my Mom's family).
Wes will turn 16 months old on the 21st. Amazing how time doesn't stop. So thankful for the time I have with my children and thankful for the reminder that you give me too.
Love you Jen.

Child of God said...

Aubry is such a beautiful little girl.

Amy said...

what beautiful pictures.

i love reading your blog and seeing what your kids are up to. they sure are cute. i hope you all have a great time in utah!

thanks again for being so supportive while Brock is away!