Monday, July 12, 2010

9 Months!


Andrew turned 9 months old today. I can't believe how fast it has gone by. He is such a sweet boy. Andrew has the cutest personality and is always happy. He gets really excited when he eats his food, especially solids, and moves his hands and feet in circles. I need to get it on video.
I saw a pattern for baby legs and found some ladies knee length socks on clearance at Target. I made these for Andrew today. He is so cute in them. I need to find more masculine socks, but they do the trick.
LOVE him!
I can't believe I am almost 30 weeks. I feel really WIDE this pregnancy. I am starting to get really excited and nervous. In the next few weeks we need to find a place to live in Seattle and move.
I love Travs' love for hats.
Tanner boy is so handsome!
Aubs with her favorite girls in the world. She would be in heaven to spend 24/7 with them.
Andrew chillin' in the shade.
Goggle boy Trav with his Toy Story gear. Eric and I were able to take the kids separately to Toy Story 3. They loved it!
Tanner comes across as a boy who is not afraid of anything, but for some reason, he is crazy afraid of bugs. No matter how big or small he gets really funny about it. He loves finding them, but will not get near them. There is a tiny bug on the white part of the pool if you look close.
Tanner is a fish and has no fear of water.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

What a beautiful family! You look adorable pregnant. We are excited for you guys to move over here, any leads on good places to live? Let us know when you move and we can help!

Melanie said...

You look so good. I can't believe you are 30 weeks already. Awesome!

Stephanie B said...

Hey, we're over in the seattle area, would love to see you when you get here.