Sunday, January 6, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

It has been a little while since my last post. We have had a lot of family in town and I was lucky enough to not only get mastitis once, but twice! Things are going really well now and I really appreciate everyones kind words and support with breastfeeding.

This is a family picture we took. This is the first time our family has been all together since Jackie got married last year. I don't know why my dad is wearing a weird Christmas vest.

Amy's family (my sister). She has the cutest kids in the world (Leah 4, Claire 3, Isaac 1). Amy is due with her fourth on March 17th.
Aubree turned 2 on December 20th and we made her a cow birthday cake. She loved it. Aubs didn't like all of the attention on her. When we sang Happy Birthday to her, she started crying. She loved getting presents and her cake. I made a slideshow of pictures of Aubree in the last two years. She is so cute! Aubree is such a sweetheart. I really can't imagine my life without Aubree. When she was 6 weeks old, Eric started chemo and I was able to take my mind off of that and focus on Aubs. We have a special bond. She is such a good big sister to Tanner and Travis. I love you, Aubree! Aubree was able to blow out her candles all by herself.
My sister, Jackie with Aubree and Tanner in their Christmas pajamas. We had a really good Christmas. When Aubs presents were gone she started opening everyone elses. Tanner just liked playing with the wrapping paper.
Travis at 3 weeks. He is such a good baby. He only gets up once at night and has even slept through the night twice. Travis looks like Eric but has my big eyes. It is crazy how much he looks like Aubree's baby pictures.

18 comments:

twoplustwins said...

The pictures are beautiful! We are so glad you had a wonderful Christmas with all your family around. It really makes thing special!
Love,
Campbells

bowman family said...

Hey Nygards- you guys have the cutest family. We are so happy to see you healthy and happy. Keep in touch.
love, Kim Bowman

Cher said...

I love the pictures and I love your family! I didn't know Amie is expecting, how fun! I am happy that you posted some stuff because I have been checking every day:) It is so fun to see your darling kids. Take care. Luv ya.

Toby and Tammy said...

Your family is so awesome! I love the photos.
Did my mom tell you it's a boy not a girl?!?!? Crazy huh.

tara said...

Holy cow, your family is growing! You have one of the coolest families I've ever met and wow, tell Amy she looks amazing for having almost 4 kids. She's adorable. Does she have a blog?
Travis is such a sweetie. Congrats again! My ultrasound is on Friday! :)

chuck and april said...

hmmm the Christmas vest is something!!

Leslie said...

Hey Jenny! I loved seeing the pic of your whole fam. Are you guys all living in Washington? Amy has such a cute family! Everyone looks great! So how's it going with three little kids at home? That stinks that you had mastitis twice over Christmas - I remember those days and they were awful!! Hope you are doing well!

Shaila Lou said...

Looks like a fun Christmas full of family. Travis is so stinking cute! I'm glad breastfeeding is going better. I've never had that problem!! Knock on wood!

Celeste said...

You could have said happy valentine's day too and not worry about posting until late February! I might do that with my next post...

I'm stoked about you guys moving to Cheney. Seriously call me to watch the kids! Although, in couple weeks I might not be available :)

tara said...

Jen,
I want more pictures of that baby.......PLEASE! :)

DancELation said...

Jenny!
Hey, it's your cuz Celeste. I'm visiting my parents this weekend and so have been checking out all the blogs. Congrats on the new Baby!!! So, I think I've had mastitis at least 30 times so I know all the tricks of the trade. Well, I just started to give you some tips-but it got a little personal so I'll have to email you if you ever need any info. You guys take care. We love ya

DancELation said...

Jenny!
Hey, it's your cuz Celeste. I'm visiting my parents this weekend and so have been checking out all the blogs. Congrats on the new Baby!!! So, I think I've had mastitis at least 30 times so I know all the tricks of the trade. Well, I just started to give you some tips-but it got a little personal so I'll have to email you if you ever need any info. You guys take care. We love ya

HR Patriot said...

Love the photos. I can't believe how old all of your little sisters look now. Tell Amie congratulations!

MEG said...

Hi Jenny! I got your BLOG from Tara's page and CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR FAMILY HAS GROWN SO MUCH! Congratulations!! It's great to see that you are doing so well! My BLOG is griffindom.blogspot.com if you want to add me!

tara said...

So I'm seriously gonna keep posting comments on here until I see more of that little Travis. Come on, Jen, throw me a bone! I love you!
:)

Jennie Stanfield said...

Hi you guys! You have such a beautiful family. It's so fun to see what's up with you all. Come visit us at stanfieldsociety.blogspot.com

Dori said...

I'll tell you why your dad is wearing that vest. He's got more fashion sense in his little finger than any one of us. That's why none of us get it.

Toby and Tammy said...

Pictures, updates!!