Friday, September 21, 2007




I've decided to finally start a blog. This is my 3rd try, so hopefully this time I will stick with it. The kids are growing so fast, so I want to be able to document the funny and cute things they do. Eric and I sit before we go to bed and talk about all the things that the kids have done all day that have made us smile and laugh. I have so many pictures of Aubree and Tanner that I want to start sharing some of them. I have been inspired by many of the amazing blogs that I have seen.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alea said...

HI! Good job on the blog!! I can't wait to see more pictures! I miss you guys! Aubree looks like a little girl in this picture, not a toddler. It's crazy how fast time flies. Can you post some belly pictures??

Dori said...

oh! I can't believe how big your babies are! Can't wait to see you again.....someday! Love you< Dori